Nashville Commercial HVAC Services from Lewis Comfort Control
Nashville alternates between hot and humid summers and chilly winters. Keeping properties comfortable year round, as well as promoting healthy air quality requires an efficient and reliable HVAC system. This is essential for commercial properties where the right climate control will make employees and customers comfortable.
Lewis Comfort Control is a Nashville heating, cooling, and air quality control company that provides commercial HVAC services to commercial properties. Our range of services and many years of experience providing heating and cooling services at commercial properties makes us the best Nashville HVAC company for your business. Call us at (615) 440-9564 to learn more about our services and get started with inspections, repairs, and installations.
HVAC Services for Commercial Properties
Your HVAC system at a commercial property will often contain a number of components, including an air conditioner, furnace, ductwork, air filters, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and other elements necessary to provide adequate climate. At Lewis Comfort Control, we have services for each of these individual components, giving you the tools to reliably keep the entire system working together efficiently. Our services include:
- Commercial AC Service and Repair – A working air conditioner is essential for getting through summers in Nashville. We provide annual AC inspections and services for your commercial property to tune up your unit before summer. We are also able to quickly diagnose and fix repairs if something has malfunctioned with your AC.
- Commercial AC Installation – If you are installing a new AC or replacing an outdated one, our team is here to work with you throughout the process. We make sure you install the right AC at the right price.
- Commercial Heating Service and Repair – We can inspect furnaces and heat pumps in the fall to have them ready for cooling winter temperatures. If your furnace breaks during the season, we can get it back up and running efficiently as quickly as possible.
- Commercial Humidification – The right amount of humidity is more comfortable for those on your property and can be important for certain products, furniture, and other elements that can be damaged if they are too dry.
- Commercial Dehumidification – To combat Nashville’s humidity and make your AC more efficient, we can install and maintain dehumidification equipment that removes excess moisture from the air.
- Indoor Air Quality Services – Bacteria, mold spores, and germs can make your property unsafe. We have air quality solutions like filters, UV lights, and air purifiers to remove harmful particles from your HVAC system and entire indoor environment.
- Air Duct Cleaning and Replacement – If dust is coating the inside of your air ducts, your heat or central air could be blowing it out into your commercial space. We can remove built up dirt to create a healthier environment. We can also replace any air ducts that have been damaged.
If you have other challenges that are impacting the efficiency of your HVAC system and preventing you from keeping your facility at the right temperature or causing other issues for your business, Lewis Comfort Control can adapt our services to fit your needs.
Commercial Property Types We Work With
Our team at Lewis Comfort Control supports a wide variety of property types in the Nashville area. Some of the properties that we most often provide heating and cooling services for include:
- Small Businesses
- Health Care Facilities
- Hospitality Properties
- Manufacturing Facilities, and More
We also work with HVAC systems in a range of capacities and types. Our commercial services cover heating and cooling systems including central air, ductless AC, heat pumps, and all of the various systems for air quality. Whether your business relies on a single, small capacity unit or has an expansive HVAC system, we can adapt our services to match.
Depending on what systems your commercial facility already has in place, we can provide in depth knowledge on how to use HVAC essentials most efficiently for your particular business. We can also recommend additional services and installations that will help you keep your property more comfortable while also maintaining your heating and cooling budget.
When to Call Lewis Comfort Control for HVAC Service at a Commercial Property
Your HVAC system is a key piece of capital and making sure it is functioning correctly impacts the value of your property, the productivity of employees, and customer satisfaction. Problems that go unrepaired can also significantly affect your bottom line as you experience higher heating and cooling costs each month and have to pay to fix more expensive problems or replace an HVAC system sooner than expected.
Lewis Comfort Control can prevent these challenges with regular HVAC servicing. We recommend that our commercial customers schedule a service visit at least twice a year – once for AC service in the spring and once for furnaces service in the fall. These visits are a chance for our team to perform the regular recommended maintenance on air conditioners and furnaces, such as changing filters, oiling moving parts, and more.
Regular services are also an opportunity for us to find any early signs of a problem. If your system has any areas of damage or parts that are aging, we can make the repairs immediately before the problem can get worse.
But problems can happen despite preparation and you also need to be ready to call an expert team for HVAC repairs when necessary. Although there may be a problem, the sooner you can get the problem fixed, the smaller and more affordable it is likely to be. This will also limit any time your property must be without cooling or heating service.
For this reason, it helps to know the early signs of HVAC system problems, such as:
- Unusual Noises
- Strange Smells
- Systems that Cycle On and Off Continuously
- Lukewarm Air Coming from Vents
- Systems that Won’t Turn On
- Unexplained Increases in Energy Costs
Whenever you notice any of these problems, our team can come to your commercial property to perform an inspection and determine if the issue is a result of a problem with your HVAC system. We can then go over the various options for repairs with you and deliver a solution that restores your AC functionality and provides a long lasting solution to a heating and cooling problem.
HVAC Installations, Replacements, and Upgrades from Lewis Comfort Control
When you are installing a new AC, component, or entire HVAC system, want to upgrade the equipment you already have, or the time has come to you replace an older system, Lewis Comfort Control is there for you throughout the entire process. There are multiple questions to answer when installing a new AC, heater, or air quality solution, but Lewis Comfort Control provides the advice you need to get the right equipment within your budget.
We can help you identify exactly what your property requires in terms of capacity, capabilities, features, and budget. You can rely on our team to give you transparent recommendations for what is most efficient and effective at your property. One of our goals is to save you on costs upfront on the purchase of new equipment, but we also want to ensure that you face the limited hassle and cost over the lifetime of your HVAC system.
To do this, we provide a comprehensive installation process that includes:
- Initial Conversation – We talk with you to learn about any needs your commercial property has. We then provide our own recommendations for HVAC systems that will be more efficient, meet your requirements, and provide the leading air quality.
- Price Quote – Based on the type of equipment we decide together that you need, we will provide a quote for the cost of installation. We will also provide a time estimate for the installation process.
- Installation Process – Our installation work is detail oriented. We work quickly, always going the extra step and never cutting corners. Throughout the process, we meet all standards for HVAC installations.
- Final Report – Once we have finished the installation of your equipment, we make sure everything is set up and running as expected. We can also go over any advice to make sure you can continue to operate your new equipment efficiently going forward.
Our AC and furnace installation services are backed by our guarantee for additional assurance that your AC, furnace, or air quality control equipment is installed correctly.
Why Choose Lewis Comfort Control for Your Nashville Commercial HVAC Services
The right HVAC system in Nashville is a matter of comfort, health, cost, and many other concerns for commercial property owners. This is the reason that you need an HVAC partner that you can trust understands your needs and also has the services and knowledge to deliver on those needs.
For commercial properties in Nashville, Lewis Comfort Control is the right choice. We are a locally owned business with a dedicated team that understands what Nashville businesses need. We can handle all of the different problems to provide dependable repairs for your commercial facility, including:
- Fast Service – We have extensive availability and can come quickly to start fixing your issue as soon as possible. This minimizes the risk of a malfunctioning HVAC affecting operations at your property for an extensive period.
- Bonded and Insured – Our company is licensed, bonded, and insured so you can feel comfortable having our team working at your property.
- Competitive Prices – We know most businesses are focused on their bottom line, which is why we provide competitive rates by completing our work quickly and effectively so that we can pass savings along to our customers.
In all of our services, we make the process as easy as possible. Commercial property owners are already busy with many tasks you have to manage. We are able to provide the leading solutions for your commercial property with a team that knows your heating and cooling needs and delivers services you can continuously depend on.
Start the Process with a Quote
Every business in Nashville needs HVAC services. But like every part of your physical property, HVAC maintenance is an investment and you want to be sure you have the right solutions. Call Lewis Comfort Control to speak with our team about your needs and learn how we can personalize your services. Reach us at (615) 440-9564 or form to fill out the contact form to get a quote.