Air Duct Cleaning and Replacement in Nashville, TN
Air ducts at homes in Nashville can accumulate dust and debris over time. This debris may be sucked into the ducts through return vents, while other debris such as mold can grow directly inside the ducts. All of this dust can be blown into your living space when you run your heat or air conditioning, impacting your family’s health and causing allergy symptoms.
Lewis Comfort Control can remove build up from your HVAC system with our air duct cleaning in Nashville. Our friendly team can identify any areas of debris in your air ducts and use our advanced cleaning methods to safely remove it, leaving the air quality of your heating and cooling system safe for your family. Get a quote and schedule air duct cleaning with us at (615) 440-9564.
Types of Debris that Collects in Air Ducts
As return vents pull in air and dust drifts into your air ducts during the times of year when you are not using your heating or cooling systems, a significant amount of debris can build up in the ducts. Under the right conditions, such as high humidity and moisture levels, your air ducts can also be habitable for mold and animals.
Some of the different kinds of build up that collects in air ducts include:
All of these different items are sources of allergens. Every time your heat or air conditioning comes on, it can blow these allergens out into your home, leading to indoor allergies with symptoms like runny nose, itchy eyes, coughing, fatigue, and congestion. Some of this dust may also contain germs and bacteria that you do not want your family to breathe in.
Nashville air duct cleaning is the most effective way to get rid of any dirt in ductwork and increase the overall quality of air used for heating and cooling. It is a job that needs to be done by professionals since ductwork is often delicate and needs the right techniques and equipment to remove dust without harming the air ducts.
Because this process can also release any dust into the air, the professionals at Lewis Comfort Control can also ensure safety by using the right equipment to capture debris.
Our Process for Nashville Air Duct Cleaning at Lewis Comfort Control
Air duct cleaning can be done regularly to prevent debris from ever building up in your air ducts. It is also recommended whenever you notice signs of excessive build up, such as large amounts of dust blowing out of vents, a burning smell that lingers even after your heat has been running for a while, or someone in your household is experiencing indoor allergies.
We clean air ducts in Nashville with a detailed process that makes it possible to gently loosen and remove any build up. Our process includes:
- Initial Home Walkthrough – During an initial inspection, we will locate where debris is trapped in your air ducts and answer any questions about problems you may be experiencing regarding dust, heating, or cooling in your home.
- Remove Registers – When you are ready to begin the process, we remove the vent registers and clean them to remove any dust that coats the grilles.
- Vacuum Air Ducts – We use a long handled vacuum with a rotary brush attachment to reach and loosen any debris in the air ducts. The vacuum is equipped with a HEPA filter to secure small particles and prevent them from escaping back into your home’s atmosphere.
- Additional Cleaning – Based on the type of buildup, we can also use other cleaning solutions to effectively remove dust and sanitize the area.
- Final Cleanup and Assessment – Once all ducts are clean, we remove our equipment, leaving your home as clean as we found it.
Our in depth process and specialized equipment for air duct cleaning is gentle enough to manage the job while still trapping all dirt and debris in your home.
Because we are also performing an in depth inspection of ductwork during this process, we can determine if there are any other problems with your air ducts that might need repair. Our honest technicians will inform you about any kinks, tears, signs of aging, and signs of deterioration like rusting that we can repair for the optimal functioning of your system. We will go over what damage we see and our recommended solutions for repair, as well as cost estimates, to help you make the best choice for air duct replacement in Nashville.
Lewis Comfort Control – Nashville’s Best Company for Air Duct Cleaning and Replacement
Air duct cleaning can improve not only the functionality of your heating and cooling system, but also your overall health and comfort in your home, making it important to get these services from a company you can rely on. Lewis Comfort Control is the leading provider of HVAC system cleaning in Nashville and other local cities with services that are:
- Reliable – Our team arrives as scheduled and works quickly to locate any sources of dirt or other issues with your HVAC system. Our service also comes with a 100% warranty.
- Competitively Priced – Our pricing structure uses flat rate pricing and upfront free estimates to help you anticipate costs. With our leading technology and efficient cleaning process, we are able to provide air duct cleaning at a competitively low cost.
- Professional Experience – Air duct cleaning can be a delicate process and if not done correctly, can risk causing damage. Our team has extensive experience to complete the job safely.
Lewis Comfort Control offers a range of other indoor air quality and heating and cooling services, including AC installation and replacement, AC maintenance, furnace maintenance, and repair solutions that make us the number one company to call for any problems with your HVAC system.
Get the Duct Cleaning Process Started Today
You rely on your home’s HVAC system to keep your home comfortable, but you also want to be sure that your HVAC system is not introducing contaminants into your living spaces. Lewis Comfort Control can help you maintain the health and safety of your home and keep your heating and cooling systems fully functional with our wide range of HVAC services in Nashville. Contact us today at (615) 440-9564 to schedule air duct cleaning.