Expert Air Conditioning Repair and Servicing in Nashville, TN
Summers in Nashville are often hot with high humidity. With the average outdoor temperature above 90 degrees for much of the summer, having a working air conditioner during these months is essential. But homes and businesses also demand a lot from their air conditioning in these hot temperatures, and the occasional malfunction or breakdown is all too common.
Lewis Comfort Control is a Nashville AC repair, replacement, and maintenance company that can keep your AC performing its best. When faulty air conditioning leaves your home too warm or causes inefficient cooling, or if you want to be sure that your AC is ready for the upcoming summer, we have a range of affordable services to meet your needs. Contact us at (615) 440-9564 to learn more about our full service AC options.
Our Nashville AC Repair Services
When your air conditioning is not delivering cool air on Nashville’s warmest days, you need rapid and reliable AC repair. Lewis Comfort Control works with local homeowners and commercial properties to repair malfunctioning AC units with repair services that are ready when you need them all year long.
We also provide AC maintenance services that can help you reduce the need for expensive and time consuming repairs in the future. Regular AC maintenance can keep individual parts functioning at their peak and catch any issues early for more manageable fixes. We recommend annual AC maintenance in Nashville in the spring, before you turn your air conditioning on in the summer, but we can also conduct AC services at any time.
The Comfort Loyalty Program at Lewis Comfort Control makes it easy to keep your air conditioning in working order with no effort on your part. Each spring, we visit your home for an AC tune up. This program takes the hassle out of remembering to schedule your annual AC service in Nashville and offers the long term savings and comfort of a working HVAC system.
How We Maintain Your Air Conditioning Unit
Regular use and time will naturally wear down parts of your air conditioning. AC services maintain these parts, keeping them in good repair and replacing them if they have become too worn. This is often a more cost-efficient way to maintain an AC unit since one broken element can often lead to additional damage. It can also increase the lifespan of your AC.
Depending on the needs of your specific HVAC unit, we will perform maintenance steps like:
- Applying Lubrication – Lubricating the moving parts in your unit decreases the wear caused as they rub together.
- Checking Electrical Connections – We tighten any wires to keep a strong connection and promote the safety of an HVAC system.
- Cleaning Coils – Dust collecting on the condenser coil and evaporator coil can decrease heat absorption and throttle air flow. We will inspect and clean individual coils.
- Replacing Filters – Clogged filters reduce air flow and can increase dust particles in your air ducts. Replacing filters is good preparation for summer.
- Cleaning the Drain Line – Regular cleaning of the condensate drain line can remove any clogs and build up. We can also check for leaks.
- Checking System Switches – We will check the system functioning to be sure your system turns on and off and is running as it should.
Each maintenance visit includes an in depth inspection of the parts of your system. If we notice anything that could cause problems later on, we will discuss options for repairing or replacing these parts to ensure you have efficient and affordable cooling all summer long.
Signs Your AC May Need Repair Work
A broken AC may also occur unexpectedly from physical damage or general wear and tear on internal parts. Our technicians can quickly determine the problem and take the necessary steps to repair it and restore AC to your home.
Scheduling a visit from our team at the first sign of an HVAC issue can help us correct the problem before it gets worse. Some signs that an air conditioning is not working properly include:
- Loud Noises from the Compressor
- Warm Air Coming In from Vents
- High Indoor Humidity
- Refrigerant Leak
- Odors from Vents and HVAC Unit
- AC Unit Doesn’t Turn On
- AC Cycles Continuously
Our expertise in air conditioning services and attention to detail enables us to fix most AC problems. We will have your AC unit back to working effectively and efficiently all summer long. In the instances when an AC unit, ductwork, or another part of your system cannot be repaired, we can provide AC replacement.
Why Choose Lewis Comfort Control for Nashville HVAC Repair?
When it comes to your home and comfort, you want a leading company you can rely on to get the job done right. Lewis Comfort Control is the top local Nashville air conditioner repair company whether you want to prevent future AC problems or need help with a current issue.
We work with residential and commercial AC units throughout Nashville and the surrounding areas, providing full service maintenance, repair, and replacement. Lewis Comfort Control can handle all of your heating and cooling needs with:
- Affordable Service – We use flat rate pricing to eliminate surprises. Our fast and dependable fixes also make it possible to complete a repair or replacement at a competitive rate.
- Rapid Response – Each hour you spend without AC on a hot day can be challenging, which is why we show up on time and work quickly to get your AC back on track as fast as possible without jeopardizing the quality of service.
- Trained and Certified Technicians – Our technicians are trained in the latest techniques and technologies for HVAC systems for support you can trust.
Our experience, attention to detail, and dedication to our customers also means that we complete every job at the highest standard. Because we know how important an HVAC system is to your comfort, we focus on identifying problems and implementing long lasting fixes to reduce any time you spend with a broken AC.
Reach out to the Lewis Comfort Control team today to schedule a repair visit, discuss options for AC maintenance, or get more information on services and pricing.